Anglo-american Law 2023/2024
- Dipartimento: Giurisprudenza
- Settore Ministeriale: IUS/02
- Codice di verbalizzazione: 8022876
- Metodi di insegnamento: Frontale
- Metodi di valutazione: Scritto E Orale
- Prerequisiti: IN ORDER TO ATTEND THE COURSE STUDENTS ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE A BASIC KNOWLEDGE OF THE KEY INSTITUTIONS OF PRIVATE LAW AND PUBLIC LAW.
- Obiettivi: 1)LEARNING OUTCOMES: At the end of the course, students will have acquired knowledge of the key institutions of the common law tradition in a comparative (civil law) and historical perspective. 2)KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING: Students will be able to reason about key institutions of private law as developed in the common law experience. 3) APPLYING KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING: Students, with the real case presentations taken from the common law experience, will explore and understand the choices made by legislator and the difference between ��law in action�� and ��law in the books��. 4) MAKING JUDGEMENTS: Students will be able to identify legal issues in actual or hypothetical cases and to apply the different rules to them. 5) COMMUNICATION SKILLS: Students will discuss the application of the different rules to hypothetical and actual cases in class. This activity will improve their oral communication. 6)LEARNING SKILLS: Students will master the research tools and materials and through legal argumentation (socratic method) will be able to reason about the influence of the common law on other legal systems with special focus both on common law/civil law divergence and convergence and on peculiarities of various cases of mixed jurisdictions.
- Ricevimento: La prof. Corapi riceve prima o dopo le lezioni oppure su appuntamento nella sua stanza 4.08 Ed.D - Giurisprudenza
- A.A.: 2023/2024
- Canale: UNICO
- Crediti: 7
- Obbligo di Frequenza: No