Model-based Systems Engineering 2022/2023
- Dipartimento: Ingegneria
- Corso di Laurea: Ict And Internet Engineering
- Settore Ministeriale: ING-INF/05
- Codice di verbalizzazione: 80300092
- Metodi di insegnamento: Frontale
- Metodi di valutazione: Orale
- Prerequisiti: There is no mandatory prerequisite to meet. However, it is highly recommended to have a good knowledge of object-oriented programming, operating systems and database management systems.
- Obiettivi: LEARNING OUTCOMES: providing methodological and application-oriented aspects for the development of complex systems, with focus on software-intensive systems, and illustrate principles, standards and technologies of model-based and model-driven engineering, with application to the development of software-intensive systems. KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING: at the end of the course students acquire a solid knowledge about the systems lifecycle, as well as systems analysis, design, verification and validation methods. APPLYING KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING: students get the necessary skills to use methods and tools for the qualitative and quantitative analysis and design of software systems, and for project management, as well as relevant approaches for model-based and model-driven software development. MAKING JUDGEMENTS: Students have to demonstrate to be able to understand and interpret in an autonomous and critical way the acquired knowledge, in order to connect and integrate the various aspects, ability to investigate, select and choose methods, techniques and tools for model-based and model-driven development of software-intensive systems. COMMUNICATION SKILLS: students should be able to communicate their knowledge acquired during the course in a clear, correct and with technical language. This aspect will be promoted by applying the topics covered in the course to different domains, by use of various case studies, so to stimulate students discussion. LEARNING SKILLS: Ability to be critically deal with new problems and to find functional and correct solutions, also through consultation of available scientific literature.
- A.A.: 2022/2023
- Canale: UNICO
- Crediti: 9
- Obbligo di Frequenza: No