- Dipartimento: Lettere E Filosofia
- Tipologia: Corso Di Laurea Magistrale Dm.270/04
- Corso di Laurea: Scienze Dell'informazione, Della Comunicazione E Dell'editoria
- Codice di verbalizzazione: 804002587
- Metodi di insegnamento: Frontale E Altro
- Metodi di valutazione: Orale
- Prerequisiti: There are no particular pre-requisites, except those normally associated with a three-year degree.
- Obiettivi: LEARNING OUTCOMES: The course aims propose the problem (literary-critical, but also philosophical) of the relationship between productive work and literature. Coherently with the educational objectives of the Degree Course, the teaching aims to read, and to make read, some literary works that decline the problem of the relationship between productive work and literature in a different way. KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING: The ability to frame the question posed and to place the texts dealt with over time and in the history of literature. KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING: To understand the meanings of the different positions, it is necessary to know their historical, cultural, philosophical, religious, etc. matrices. APPLYING KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING: MAKING JUDGEMENTS: Students will be asked to express assessments and judgments, also in conflict with each other and with the teacher, during seminar discussions, during which students will be asked to propose and illustrate texts independently (see following point). COMMUNICATION SKILLS: During the seminar, the students will be asked to propose and illustrate texts independently (See previous point). LEARNING SKILLS: Knowing how to read literary texts (and not only literary ones) by understanding their historical and theoretical implications.
- Ricevimento: Per appuntamento tramite e-mail
- A.A.: 2020/2021
- Canale: UNICO
- Crediti: 6
- Obbligo di Frequenza: No