Linguistica Italiana Lm 2020/2021
- Dipartimento: Lettere E Filosofia
- Tipologia: Corso Di Laurea Magistrale Dm.270/04
- Corso di Laurea: Lingua E Cultura Italiana A Stranieri Per L'accoglienza E L'internazionalizzazione
- Codice di verbalizzazione: 804002325
- Metodi di insegnamento: Frontale
- Metodi di valutazione: Orale
- Prerequisiti: Basic knowledge of the Italian language��s structures. A B2 level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages is required. The preliminary or parallel attendance of the courses provided for L-LIN/01 and L-LIN/02 is recommended.
- Obiettivi: Advanced knowledge of the Italo-Romance linguistic system and of its internal articulation, with particular attention both to primary and to secondary dialects. Advanced knowledge of the structural features of the Italian language and of its varieties, Advanced knowledge of the factors that affect its sociolinguistic variability and of the historical events that led to its definition. Knowledge and comprehension: Advanced knowledge of the main stages that led to the Italian language��s definition. Advanced knowledge and comprehension of the Italo-Romance linguistic system analyzed into a synchronic perspective, with particular attention to its structures, to the Italo-Romance dialects�� classification, to the sociolinguistic variability of contemporary Italian and to the factors that affect its variation. Capability to apply knowledge and comprehension and autonomous assessment: stimulate the capability of analysis and critical reflection on the topics covered in the course; on the basis of the knowledge acquired, stimulate the capability to structure operational approaches both for an effective teaching of the Italian language and, more broadly, for an open range of working contexts aimed at the transmission and enhancement of the Italian linguistic and cultural heritage.
- Ricevimento: L'orario di ricevimento aggiornato si trova nella scheda "Bacheca" della Didattica Web.
- A.A.: 2020/2021
- Canale: UNICO
- Crediti: 6
- Obbligo di Frequenza: No