Algoritmi Distribuiti E Reti Complesse 2021/2022
- Dipartimento: Scienze Matematiche, Fisiche E Naturali
- Tipologia: Corso Di Laurea Magistrale Dm.270/04
- Corso di Laurea: Informatica
- Settore Ministeriale: INF/01
- Codice di verbalizzazione: 8065531
- Metodi di insegnamento: Frontale
- Metodi di valutazione: Orale
- Prerequisiti: Foundations of Algorithms, Discrete Mathematics, Discrete Probability.
- Obiettivi: The course introduces the principles of Distributed Computing by describing the most important decentralized communication/computational models and the main distributed algorithms working over them. The educational goals is to provide efficient and rigorous tools for the Algorithmic Problem Solving in fully decentralized frameworks. This expertise turns out to be crucial in the design and analysis of protocols in modern distributed systems and networks. This part covers about 6cfu and it will be given by Prof. Clementi. In the second part, Dr. Guala' will introduce another important aspects of Distributed Systems: the presence of selfish agents that may not follow the protocols in order to improve their own proficts. This novel setting is studied by describing the main concepts of Algorithmic Game Theory a novel theory deeply inspired by the well-known theory introduce by Nash. Such concepts will be given by considering fundamental problems in Combinatorial Optimization and Network Applications.
- Ricevimento: per appuntamento tramite email
- A.A.: 2021/2022
- Canale: UNICO
- Crediti: 9
- Obbligo di Frequenza: No