Analisi Del Malware 2021/2022
- Dipartimento: Ingegneria
- Tipologia: Corso Di Laurea Magistrale Dm.270/04
- Corso di Laurea: Ingegneria Informatica
- Settore Ministeriale: ING-INF/05
- Codice di verbalizzazione: 8039964
- Metodi di insegnamento: Frontale
- Metodi di valutazione: Orale
- Prerequisiti: There are no formal prerequisites. However, it is crucial that the student owns a basic knowledge of programming, computer architecture, and operating systems.
- Obiettivi: This course is focused on the theoretical, methodological, and practical analysis of the behaviour of executable programs, with specific emphasis on malware analysis, whose code is often hidden, obfuscated, or protected. Referring to the guidelines reported in the report: "ACM/IEEE-CS - Computer Science Curricula 2013", the course contributes to cover the following knowledge areas and corresponding learning outcomes: Operating Systems (OS), Architecture and Organization (AR), Systems Fundamentals (SF). Eventually, after course completion, the student will be able to classify the different types of malware programs and determine the best techniques for discovering the behaviour and the operations of any program. The student will be able to apply analysis techniques based on sandboxs, monitors, disassemblers, and debuggers, optionally overcoming any protection measure and disabling communication and replication mechanisms. The student will have a clear understanding of the knowledge base required for the analysis of executable programs, and will be able to judge on the impact of the malware programs on the affected IT systems. The student shall be able to efficiently communicate with the responsables of the information systems, even if they are not cyber security specialists. Finally, the student will be able to learn by himself/herself, so as to cope with the very quick evolution of the malware technlogy.
- Ricevimento: Martedi' 9:30 - 11:00
- A.A.: 2021/2022
- Canale: UNICO
- Crediti: 6
- Obbligo di Frequenza: No