Materiali E Tecniche Nel Mondo Greco E Romano A 2021/2022
- Dipartimento: Lettere E Filosofia
- Tipologia: Corso Di Laurea Dm.270/04
- Corso di Laurea: Beni Culturali (archeologici, Artistici, Musicali E Dello Spettacolo)
- Settore Ministeriale: L-ANT/07
- Codice di verbalizzazione: 804002011
- Metodi di insegnamento: Frontale
- Metodi di valutazione: Orale
- Prerequisiti: It is recommended the frequency of this course after having attended the lessons of Greek and Roman Archeology and History of art.
- Obiettivi: LEARNING OUTCOMES: According to the expected learning outcomes of the Degree Course (Cultual Heritage) provided by the SUA-CdS (sections A.4.b.2, A.4.c), the course aims to provide students with an in-depth study of the craft and artistic techniques used in the Greek and Roman world, according to the adoption of different materials, their intended use, the evolution of skills, tools and of the craft��s and artistic processes. KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING: In particular, the aim of the course is to provide adequate knowledge of the materials used and their use in the various areas of craftsmanship and artistic application, of the sources and related ancient treatises on materials and craft and artistic techniques, supplemented by any updates on recent discoveries and problems related to study and research. APPLYING KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING: At the end of the course and the study, students are expected to be able to orient themselves with sufficient awareness between the disciplinary topics, to distinguish the qualities and characteristics of the various materials, to recognize the craft and artistic techniques used, and to consciously use all available sources. MAKING JUDGEMENTS: The skills acquired not only serve to refine the tools and methods of investigation, but also to achieve an autonomous capacity for orientation in research. The attitude to elaborate independent judgments will be induced in the classroom in comparison with the teacher and with the other students in seminar mode, and in the habit of a comparative reading of scientific texts and documents. COMMUNICATION SKILLS: In addition to the acquisition of a specific technical vocabulary, students will be able to display the various aspects treated with language and awareness. LEARNING SKILLS: Ability to deal with the appropriate tools the study of handicraft and artistic artifacts.
- Ricevimento: mercoledi 14,30-16,30 (presso Laboratorio di Archeologia piano -1, Stanza S24) Gli studenti possono contattare il docente via e.mail per appuntamento o particolari necessita' circa l'orario.
- A.A.: 2021/2022
- Canale: UNICO
- Crediti: 6
- Obbligo di Frequenza: No