Linguistica Italiana 2 A 2020/2021
- Dipartimento: Lettere E Filosofia
- Tipologia: Corso Di Laurea Dm.270/04
- Corso di Laurea: Scienze Della Comunicazione
- Settore Ministeriale: L-FIL-LET/12
- Codice di verbalizzazione: 804001554
- Metodi di insegnamento: Frontale
- Metodi di valutazione: Orale
- Prerequisiti: Good command of the Italian language and grammar (B2 level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages).
- Obiettivi: The course aims - to provide students with the basic principles of theoretical study of the main structures of the Italian language at a morphological, syntactic, lexical and textual level; - to provide students with elements of history of the Italian language; - to lead students to the comprehension of the linguistic choices, the specialized terms and the syntactic patterns that characterize the text of the Constitution (esp. art. 1-54); - to connect the linguistic choices of the text with the socio-cultural, political and institutional context in which it was conceived, written and ratified. By the end of the course students are expected to be able 1) KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING - to describe, with the proper scientific terminology, the basic structures of the Italian language; - to understand and to describe the main linguistic and stylistic features of the text of the Constitution; - to understand and to describe the syntactic structures used in the Constitution (artt. 1-54); 2) APPLYING KNOWLEDGE - to identify the linguistic features typical for argumentative and popularizing texts concerning social, political and institutional issues and to evaluate their functions; - to identify the specialized terms and the syntactic structures used in the Constitution of the Italian Republic (artt. 1-54); 3) MAKING JUDGEMENTS - to make informed and independent judgment about the use of syntactic structures and vocabulary, and, more in general, about the textual quality of popularizing texts; 4) COMMUNICATION SKILLS - to write argumentative and popularizing texts, applying acquired knowledge and comprehension to social, political and institutional themes; - to better communicate specialized contents and questions in oral and written form to an audience uninitiated with subjects of a political and institutional nature; 5) LEARNING SKILLS - to be acquainted with the main linguistic analysis tools (dictionaries, grammars, websites); - to improve their skill to acquire the linguistic norms and the appropriate writing techniques in order to make the communication and popularization of complex questions clear, correct and intelligible.
- Ricevimento: L'orario di ricevimento aggiornato si trova nella scheda "Bacheca" della Didattica Web.
- A.A.: 2020/2021
- Canale: UNICO
- Crediti: 6
- Obbligo di Frequenza: No
- Data Inizio Lezioni: 12/10/2020
- Data Fine Lezioni: 18/12/2020
- Semestre: Primo